Webinar for CUPE School Board Workers, covering Occupational Health & Safety Act and The Regulations, the Internal Responsibility System, The 4 Rights of Workers in Health & Safety.
Webinar for CUPE School Board Workers
The webinar covers:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act and The Regulations
- The Internal Responsibility System
- The 4 Rights of Workers in Health & Safety.
- What is the Occupational Health and Safety (the Act)?
- What is the Internal Responsibility System (IRS)?
- What are Regulations
- What are the 4 Rights of workers under the Act?
- The Right To Know - Hazards
- The Right To Know - Hazardous products
- The Right To Know - Workplace violence & harassment
- The Right To Know-COVID 19
- Representation and requirements
- Right To Participate - Single site or Multisite
- Right To Participate - HSR/JHSC Functions and Powers
- Right To Refuse Work-Where Health or Safety Is In Danger
- Right To Refuse Work-Step 2
- Right To No Reprisal - Section 50